What a Non-Montana Company, Realty Times, Predicted For 2013 Real Estate in Montana:
Realty Times offered the following Montana real estate market statistics:
- The average Montana home sales price in February, 2013 was $307,356 showing a 12.5 percent increase from $268,908 in February, 2012.
- The average Montana real estate list price at sale in February, 2013 was $316,962 showing a 12.6 percent increase from $277,061 in February, 2012.
- Montana Homes sold at 97.0% of list price in February, 2013 as compared to 97.1 percent of list price in February, 2012.
- The average number of days on market for sold Montana realty listings in February, 2013 was 115, up 37.4 percent from 72 in February, 2012.
- There were currently 165 single family homes on less than 1 acre for sale in Bozeman, Montana when their prediction was published.
- The absorption rate (the time it would take to sell off the current inventory at the current rate of sales) is 6.6 months, indicating a neutral Montana real estate market.
Bozeman Montana Realty and Much More… Taunya Fagan, giving you the advantage…® Experience…Priceless
Dynamic, Proactive, Tireless… Call – Text 406.579.9683 taunya at taunyafagan.com